• The Koala SewComfort Heater reduces energy usage and cost by allowing you to set your central heating system to a lower temperature and use zone controlled heating to only heat the area you’re occupying.
• The Koala SewComfort Heater uses a heating element with a finned design that creates more internal surface area to be heated. As air passes over the element, it is more effective at heating the air.
Easy to Use, Easy to Maintain
• The dial and programmable thermostats are easy to use.
• Minimal maintenance is required. Just vacuum or wash the filter and replace as needed.
• No bulbs to replace.
The Koala SewComfort Heater features a unique design that creates even heat distribution – so your toes are as warm as your nose.
• High airflow allows uniform air distribution – something space heaters and radiant heaters can’t do.
• Quiet operation adds to your room’s ambience.
The Koala SewComfort Heater isn’t just functional, it’s also beautiful. The rich wood finish for Koala blends in with your Koala Studio and complements your room.
• Created with one of eight finish colors to perfectly match your Studio and Accessories.
• Requires only furniture polish or a quick dusting with a microfiber cloth to keep its rich finish.
These wood finishes only match the new, American-made Koala Studios manufactured after January 2009.